Great food, beautiful dining room—particularly the ceiling. Forget I shared the other photo.
The political party that screams loudest about individual liberty is quick to deny that liberty when the individual is a woman.
Women should have a right to choose for themselves whether to terminate a pregnancy. Instead, the State of Texas, abetted by the US Supreme Court, believes that right belongs to any rando looking to score a quick $10,000. It is a terrible decision.
- The official party line from the Democrats is vote NO on the recall, then stop. Sign the back and mail it in.
- That’s the party line from the San Diego Democrats, at least. I suspect it came down from the state.
- I may deviate from party line and vote for Angelyne in part two because mandatory bubble baths.
- Because the recall election is a shitshow, we could end up with Newsom getting 49+% of the vote and Elder getting 18% and Elder getting sworn in as governor in October.
- If you have any elective medical procedures on the to-do list for this year, get ’em done now. Because we could have a Republican governor in October, and a few weeks after that, hospitals will over capacity, canceling elective procedures, and lining up the refrigerated trucks on the street to hold the excess dead bodies.
- You think that last bit is hyperbole? That’s what’s going on in Texas and Florida, where Republicans are anti-mask and vax mandates because ‘MURRICA.